RS Warrior Forum banner

Got $3000 to BLOW.....what would YOU do?

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Loren78 
#1 ·
so...I sold one of my 4 wheelers...the other is being prepped to sell. Probably get 2k out of it.

After all the mods I did this winter...I've been chomping at the bit for a car (07 Dodge Charger R/T).

As I've been pondering the $400+ payments...I've been thinking..maybe I should just upgrade the Warrior.

here's what I have done so far on my warrior:

Badges removed
reflectors removed
front and rear signals removed (replaced with integrated rear and LED wraparounds up front)
churchkeys' VBAK
PCIII USB
Samson Short Slashers with Monster Baffles (BIG difference in torque from straight through.. very much recommended)
Belt guards removed
CP Punisher 1.5 bars, Phat's grips and Arlen Ness Mirrors
LED lights around motor, tank and wheels
Phats Forward Controls

so...if it were YOUR bike (and your money) what would YOU do?

Options are:

down payment for car/mods for car (stereo, lighting, exhaust, intake, engine 'chip'

wheels and 240 or 260 for warrior

Engine modsfor Warrior (nitrous, cams, etc)

Mucho chrome parts for Warrior

Thoughts?

See less See more
#4 ·
Well when I was presented with this I chose the last option and went for chroming everything out. Of course my project turned into a10 week nightmare that still hasn't ended quite yet but I'm sure you'll do your research and have much better luck with whoever does yours!

The previous time I was presented with a similar situation I opted for the car because I own an RX-8 Shinka and wanted the newer model as well since I love them so much. Turns out you really can have too much of a good thing, who knew. Don't get me wrong, I love them both but that's a LOT of mod money on something silly like a car.

As of right now, if I had 3K to blow I imagine I'd go get my Raider. Either that or another guitar.

#6 ·
Chris said:
so...if it were YOUR bike (and your money) what would YOU do?

Thoughts?
Sell the Warrior and put a down payment on a new V-Max

#12 ·
If *I* had $3K to blow then I'd go trade my gsx-r in on a new v-max and would probably be able to almost pay it off on the spot between the trade-in and the $3K.... I hope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.