Foreverun Motor Brake Pads,ever heard of it ? - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Foreverun Motor Brake Pads,ever heard of it ?

I noticed my 2012 v star 1300 squeaks when brakes.It needs new brake pads.
I've been told to stay away from the eBay cheap items,which I will.
I find Foreverun Motor Brake Pads online,the price is really good.
The reviews on Amazon says they have good stopping power and don't wear out fast as most do.
I look forward to hear more reviews.
Thank you.
Wes fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2018, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Measure your pad thickness to determine if you need brakes. Sometimes excessive brake dust will cause a squeak. How many miles do you have?
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Have not heard of the brand foreverun brake pads, does not sound like a manufacturer it sounds like an independent marketing peddler.

Do some reading on brake pad materials including various metallic types. Then search for motorcycle racing forums and search brake pads for visual charts depicting pad glaze and signatures and compare to your pads.

What you might learn will serve you well the rest of your life.

I never mess with brake component quality. As it happens, for this big beast, Yamaha brand pads and parts are best.

The 1300 VStar is a different machine. It might be fine to use odd aftermarket pads. But why do that when Yamaha branded friction material and brake parts are known to be among the best on the planet.

Save money somewhere else, imo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2018, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Welcome to the family and the best warrior 4m.

1300 vstar, I like the look of the deluxe version

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

Like arizona said you don't want to be cheap when it comes to brakes. You probably will not pay all that much more for the Yamaha brand pads and remember that these things are what are keeping you alive in many instances.

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Forums > Product Reviews