Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Do I Need This??
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
07midnight57

Default Do I Need This??

While I have just about everything off of my bike I am cleaning up some wires and wire routing to make everything look nice, neat and clean.

The hoses that come out of our gas tant on the left side just run down the frame rail and dump to the ground. One hose goes to this (dead center in pic):

It is a one way valve (Yes I blew into it) But what does it prevent? Flow allowed is away from the tank and not back into it. Could someone enlighten me as to what the need is for this? I would like to not use it at all and take it off the bike.Ilost my service manual pdf file because I had to re-install my OS to my laptop cause it took a sh*t Saturday. Thanks for the help guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
07midnight57 is offline   Reply With Quote