Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - New Forum Banner Bike
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #26 (permalink)
Caledonian Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Ray View Post
Ahhhhhhh a scott from across the pond wellcome. FYI a few yellow bars only highlites the bikes true color black lol. by the way sweeeeet looking paint nice ride.
Thanks Midnight Ray, Old style Yamaha colours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07midnight57 View Post
Chrome and colors are for girls...

****, I love the color black so much I even somehow managed to get my totally blonde girlfriend to dye her hair black with random blonde streaks in it. F'in hot I tell you!!

Midnights are faster from the factory anyway... j/k ... but seriously ask anyone that owns one they'll tell ya!! lol
Haha, I too love the look of all black Warriors, especially with black chrome parts.
Yamaha UK decided in 2003 not to import anymore Warriors, so we missed out on the midnights, or I probably would have had one. The reason mine looks like a circus, Lol, is it's a good and cheap way of advertising what I do, unfortunately, black on it's own wouldn't be enough.
I don't know about you guys, but black is a pig to keep looking deep and shiny.
I'm liking the banner the more often I see it, well done to the admin crew.
Gav.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..