Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Model Year Differences 2002 to 2010
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
scawein

To make this as effective as possible, I would like to use the following process to document any model differences.

• Post here for any differences you want to bring up.
  • I will immediately start a thread to document the problem and look towards verification from the forum members and ?????
  • A link will be added (in this thread, hopefully the next post) to lead others to the correct thread to offer their insight to verifying the issue. NOTE: I would rather discuss the issue in another thread so as to keep this thread as tidy as possible.
  • The results of the ‘verification thread’ will determine if the issue will be posted.

Time is on our side here, so we will allow more than enough time to ‘vet’ any issue. Of course, ALL forum members are encouraged to give input. I will maintain a log for timely updates and monitor the additional thread(s) for updates, to be sure the information remains ‘fresh’.

Service Manual can be found here (thanks Robriquez)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proper way to check oil level
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scawein; 10-21-2011 at 09:38 AM.
scawein is offline   Reply With Quote