Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Warrior Rear Tire Technical Detail
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #43 (permalink)
arizonawarrior
Super Moderator

I'm looking for someone to Manage this Topic and improve it to include Warrior front and rear tire options. The idea has been to convert tire specs into an apples-apples format for a direct comparison. I have the Master File so setting-up your new topic will take ten minutes, and I'll walk you through it no problem.

Most of the rhe rear tire data is already there. The front tire data needs to be created and posted next.

There's no good way to track mileage here, it depends on so many variables so I omitted it lol. Ideas?

I've been thinking of adding a note if a tire is dual-compound because some dual-compound tires have nearly equal width hard-compound centers and soft-compound egde bands while others have a very wide hard center and very very narrow soft edges. That info can be handy for many because the Warrior might not lean low enough to advantage the softer compound on some tires. But I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Lots of us rely on this info when we shop tires. If you are interested please lemme know because I can use all the help I can get!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote