Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Popular Mods and Repairs Knowledgebase
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
tomba

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

OK the time has come to relinquish the pop mods to someone else

so i formally RETIRE and Az will referee the choice of the new helmsman i hope

it was always Arizona warriors work ...i just took the helm and mostly scrapped rocks.... i'm not great on code

but it still exists .... and is certainly worth keeping

it's a great idea for guys to run one major thread ...i'd like to do that ...need to think which would suit me best .... something with 'nails on the wall' in the title maybe.... [before i get mowed down by my mates]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO

Last edited by tomba; 04-03-2016 at 08:05 AM. Reason: add
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote