Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Popular Mods and Repairs Knowledgebase
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 05:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
tomba

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
DOH! That was a silly question wasn't it . . .
I gather your answer is Yes, and Yes . . . DOH!
not at all yoda - oh wise one....i'm thinking one was real easy and the other looked real hard to keep on top off - and of course we are going for best practice here!! lol

.....let the force be with you - [got the youtube links info...thank you]

WARNING - this thread may hic-cup a few times as it throttles up....but be assured it will get out of 1st gear in the new year

A very Merry Christmas to you all

and may you enjoy a well deserved rest prof...!! [not too much i will have questions...many ,many questions]

hic !!..oopps [started early] cheers ...bottoms up...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote