Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Another oil change tutorial
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
rx_warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYINGBLIND View Post
I like to see people who are picky maintainers. If you were ever to sell (to buy another warrior of course) you could show somebody this and they would say " wow this guy takes good care of his stuff ".....
Right! Little did they know he took it to the strip and dragged it all day long after the oil change....LOL................................... ......j/k.....thanks for the tutorial, I like it.

A well maintained bike does not always necessarily mean it was ridden sensibly though. I take really good care of my Warrior, but I ride it like I stole it. The same goes for my S2000 and ZX6R. Having said that a well maintained machine with good records is always a safer purchase over one without one, regardless of how it was ridden.

Now everybody go to your garage, put he bike against the wall and do some rev-jumping burn outs in 3rd gear

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rx_warrior; 03-24-2012 at 01:48 PM.
rx_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote