Searching the zero map file for Power Commander 3 serial - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Searching the zero map file for Power Commander 3 serial

Hello fellow Warrior riders.

I hope there's someone out there that can help me out getting the zero map file for the Power Commander 3 serial version.

I bought my 2004 Warrior two months ago and it came with the Power Commander 3 serial version. I recently installed the Vbak together with the AIS Blackoff plates and in combination with the Vance & Hines big shots i was trying to get a custom map fpr the PC3 serial but after searching for hours on the internet i can't find it anywhere.

Is there anyone in this forum that has the zero map for me or even better the "badger" map that contains Vbak, AIS Blockoff and Vance & Hines big shots?

Any help would be appreciated
Marleymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2017, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

Give these a try.
Both maps with same set-up...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s1po52gsx...TtDbOl46a?dl=0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..

Caledonian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Thank you

Thank you very much this will be very helpfull

Unfortunately i can't test it right away my bike is in the garage but i will give it a shot this weekend.

By any chance these are the correct files allready for the Vbak, AIS Blockoff plates and Vance and Hines big shots?

Old 06-29-2017, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleymania View Post
By any chance these are the correct files allready for the Vbak, AIS Blockoff plates and Vance and Hines big shots?
yes Marleymania, these PC3 serial maps are from two different Warriors, from 2 different parts of the world, set-up with V&H Bigshots exhaust, AIS block-off and Churchkey's V-BAK. Try M403-MATKC's map first, take it out for a blast and test for 20 minutes or so, see how it feels throughout the rev range and throttle positions then load the M403-JARV map and do the same then see how that feels.
I have done this a good few times in the past to my old 03 Warrior and just last week to my new 05 Warrior, not with those specific maps as my set-up has the BAK not the V-BAK.
Good luck.

If you have any problems just PM me....

Gav.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..

Caledonian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

This is the one I was using before flashing the ECU

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wr7khfg8p...20ECU.djm?dl=0

It's Badger's map modified to better fit with the V&H Quiet Baffles

-
Snowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Maps worked perfectly :)

Thanks to you guys my bike runs very smooth now. What a big difference between the M403-MATKC and M403-JARV map.

With the M403-MATKC my bike performed really bad especially in the low ranges. When i loaded the M403-JARV map it was 100% better and i was allready satisfied but still wanted to test the badger map from last post and i think this one is even a little bit better.

For now i will leave the power commander in his current map state but i may test soms other values as well in the future.

Thanks a lot guys for your help without it i probably had bought a new Power Commander....
Old 07-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleymania View Post
the badger map from last post and i think this one is even a little bit better.
Of course it is better

Just kidding

Glad you found a free solution

-
Old 02-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

I have a similar setup with my 05 Warrior I just purchased. PC III serial with the same mods, I'm going to try these maps as well. Did the M403-JARV work the best on your bike?
Scott A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Do you have the standard or the quiet baffles?

-
Old 02-03-2018, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Looks like it has the standard baffles, the exhaust is a V&H big shots.
Scott A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Library Section > PCIII Maps Needed