Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Member Poll on Proposed 'For Trade' Forum
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #23 (permalink)
Luv2LafMcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce59 View Post
Seems to me that if you added a Trade forum it would just mean that you have to look in two places instead of one if you want something. Probably most people that are willing to trade something will take money for it and some that want money will take a trade --- so they will end up double posting, ... sounds like it will create more work and confusion....

I see more negatives than benefits here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfit View Post
I Agree..
Quote:
Originally Posted by limotinted View Post
Also agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandfw View Post
i would rather look in one place and have it in the title:
  • WTB (want to buy)
  • WTS (want to sell)
  • WTT (want to trade)
better management/ and cleaner forum, just my 2 cents
These guys have already said what i believe to be the most practice approach. The Forum topics aren't the issue; Members clearly posting what they are open to "trade" is. I certainly do not want to look in many places to see whats being offered... I want to open the forum, see whats "new" and maintain my awareness of what's out there. If I have some thing to sell/trade, I know that all i have to do is throw up my post, and all will find it as its the only place to post it. Having to coordinate this with multiple locations (did i read this one or that one...did i post my sale item here or there...??!?) would give me an irritation headache...

theres my $0.07 cents worth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................