Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Member Poll on Proposed 'For Trade' Forum
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
LeaderDuece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2LafMcc View Post
one more question? before i voted, i was able to click "view pole results" and see who voted for which... now that i voted, i can only see the bar graph...where's that link to see how the poll evolves and who/how votes come in?

im nosy!
I tend to agree -I even stated as much in his original thread. However, I don't see the harm in adding a swap shop thread, so I voted yes. If a bunch of members want it, and it doesn't affect my viewing experience (so to speak) then more power to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.