Need frt and rear turn signals - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Need frt and rear turn signals

Looking for all four turn signals for 05 Warrior w/flames. I'm finding that Hawaii really limits mods so to avoid issues just going to stay stock.

My front fork mounts are cracked/broke and same on the rear rubber part of the signals.
KonaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2019, 05:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Sorry I do not have any stock chrome turn signals for you. Does Hawaii perform physical annual vehicle inspections? When you look at a group of bikes are they mostly customized? Seems like some states enforce (for example) rear turn signal separation distance laws and some enforce like side reflector laws for another example, but none require things to be 100% stock. Plus the aftermarket turn signals are generally brighter meaning more safe. Just wondering.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have a set of stock black rear turn signals.
i-man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

yes, annual inspections are required. The guy I go to used to build custom motorcycles. He has quit due to the restrictions. Just a couple of what I've talked to him about regarding ts are, 8" separation and 3 sq in min lens size (while smaller led could be brighter they are not approved/accepted). I never really noticed but now thinking about it I don't see many custom motorcycles but there are a couple. Maybe just need to find a different inspector.
KonaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

You could easily switch over to stock style harley turn signals as they would meet the lens size no problem and can usually be found with different fork size adopters if you cannot find the stock warrior signals.

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds - Wanted