Tank, front brakes, bar switches controls, front end Items - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2019, 11:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Default Tank, front brakes, bar switches controls, front end Items

As some of you are aware I'm attempting to put my Warrior back together after many years and a couple moves. I have lost what appears to be a large box of midnight items from speedometer, Tach, and all the front end pieces except triple trees.. I know I donated the bars and the run control to an overseas member who was in need but other then that I thought I had everything to complete the job but was a few parts short: i've sourced all the other items and today will be ordering a few more so the list will be getting shorter. As of now I need the parts listed and will update and remove as I find the others. Please email price and pictures to [email protected]

Parts Needed:

* Clean (main fuel) Tank
* front brake caliper both sides complete
* right side bar controls (run) switch midnight if possilbe but any will due
* front brake master cylinder (brake and lever if possible)
* clutch lever w/ mount

*** May need wiring from frame to rear fender. the bit that plugs into a stock fender***

Last edited by kylenv; 04-23-2019 at 11:45 AM.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2019, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think I have front calipers for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcc View Post
I think I have front calipers for ya

my long lost brother I was going to call to tell you I was approved to get a home out of state so may be making the move. I will call you.. or better yet call when you at lunch and have a minute as I know how crazy busy you are. Thanks Chang, You the Man!

Old 04-24-2019, 06:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

What year front brake calipers, 02-05 or 06+?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-24-2019 at 06:32 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Ahhh good catch AZ I can go either way as I have a 5 spoke and a 3 spoke. My phone just opened several downloads as you know I don't always get reception. Let me figure out who has what and I will post but looks like i have options on the calipers and master cylinder so just need to hunt down the other items.

Thanks to everyone for offers of helping with really fair prices of offers to donate a part that really does mean a lot to me.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

They are for the 5 spoke

lilcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

OK, so far I have found a tank as well as right side switch assembly. I will be heading to my storage as I have to check what forks I have on this Warrior as I know I sold one set to a guy at work who built a trike and needed a complete front end so this may be why I'm missing a few parts. I will have to edit this post later to clean it up as it's confusing so sorry to anyone reading and all the offers for parts I have received.
Old 04-27-2019, 11:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

Sup Brother,

I’ve got the coffin and the stock water cooler, all from a midnight. I’d like $300.00 for everything. HaHa just bust’n your balls.

Hope you and fam is good.

tribalMR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalMR2 View Post
Sup Brother,

Iíve got the coffin and the stock water cooler, all from a midnight. Iíd like $300.00 for everything. HaHa just bustín your balls.

Hope you and fam is good.
Bro! How are you ? give me a call when you have tome this weekend I wanted to see what your doing and ask some questions. I jot logged in as i have a small list and wanted to see what I can find. Today im going to my old house as it sold and ask the new owner if they will look up in the attack as I think I may rememered were my parts are. I would use it for expensive items or money, etx, just stuff I wanted very hard to find and don't recall emptying out before.
Kyle 775.351.8221
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds - Wanted