RS Warrior Forum banner

Looking for aftermarket exhaust

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  NOLAWarrior 
#1 ·
Looking for aftermarket exhaust for the warrior. Trying to put this bike together on a budget and although the Graffeo pipe is amazing its just not possible now. Louder the better. Please send a PM with what you have to keep the thread from turning into a "I want it if he don't" thread.

#3 ·
Samson shorties will be pretty loud. I have a set of street sweepers and they are loud, but manageable with the baffles i have.

You might also consider a slip-on like the roadhouse if you can find one. I had one it it is loud and deep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#5 ·
The bike currently has a cobra slip on I just don't care for rhe high pipe look. Ripsaws, street sweepers and jug huggers were always my favorite pipes on these bikes but a cut down pro pipe is growing on me as well. I have those ebay ads on my watch list and may pull the tfigger on the set that was pre iously wrapped.

Attachments

#7 ·
On my first Warrior I had street sweepers and I would remove the tips and make them shorties. In my opinion they were the best sounding exhaust and "just" loud enough.

Also you could search for street sweeper tips or ground pounder tips and luck out like Sandytows did.

#8 ·
I sure did.
Looking at that first set of pipes. I can't believe someone wrap the set with the heat shields. Why bother? Also not certain on what brand they are. They look like Samson but I don't think the mounting is right. II said I most definitely Samson but they don't have the mounting bracket either. Not that you can't get around that as I have made my own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.