Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - RSWarrior.com Patch Pre-Order
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
arizonawarrior
Super Moderator

Tom that is not the point, this is a Group Buy and that is how they work. It has taken a lot of effort to get this to this point so if you don't want to participate that's okay but I gotta say that a lot of people have worked a long time to get this sort of thing to happen here again and I'm absolutely 'in' for two patches because this place has always helped me and made my mods and my riding better. Plus the fact is nobody is getting rich building these patches in such small quantity, and no matter what else my biker-sense tells me this is a jump-in now or be hanging around the fringe next year when they are gone and there's not enough orders to make another affordable run. **** yes I'm in!

I just placed my order for a pair. Thanks to Admin and especially Danniella and Marco for going to bat and making these happen!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-10-2014 at 07:59 PM.