Thanks KyleNv and ChristoK awesome guys - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2018, 11:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

That $ucks. . I sorta encountered the same issue when I decided to do my wide tire kit

Unfortunately I had to use someone else for it. .

Hopefully he available soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2018, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Congradulations! I know you worked very hard on this. I am honored to have done the wide tire and see you blasting it down the road. It really is my favorite mods. Stock Warrior, cool exhaust, wide tire, and if you save up tricky air and christok fender. Instant classic. It has been many many years of doing kits for the warrior and I still laugh and smile when I see people post videos or send me pictures of before and after... just so Bad A$$
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faharris32 View Post
Can someone please tell me how to get hold of Kylevn ! I have been emailing him for a month now and calling daily to get hold of his tire kit!! Anyone here have a better method. Thanks for the help
calling daily, LOL, 3 call over a weekend is not a month. Nice chatting with you Fred, and glad I'm doing you fat ass 280 kit, in a few short months you will have an amazing bike and we all look forward to seeing PICTURES!!!!

Last edited by kylenv; 11-17-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faharris32 View Post
Can someone please tell me how to get hold of Kylevn ! I have been emailing him for a month now and calling daily to get hold of his tire kit!! Anyone here have a better method. Thanks for the help

Welcome to the family and the best warrior 4m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

For anyone who stumbles across this, I'm the easiast person to get "Ahold of" My phone number is all over the internet 775.351.8221, Im also the only Vendor doing these mods, it Under THE VENDOR SECTION, As well I have a website that you can send a message thru but during busy seasons like winter and tax season I have huge amounts of work so a quick call is always best to go over you needs, what your goals are, and what type of budget we are working with that way we can make the best choices, luckily for me everyone who has posted has already recieved there wide tire, motor mounts, hidden calipers, and the other were old customer and forum friends looking out for me. Thanks again to everyone. I don't always get to log in and when I due I try to respond to messages so don't have time to chat as much as I would like to. Ride Safe!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Vendors > Vendors Forum