This site www.rswarrior.com is great
You can get enough information here to fix anything
On your bike, before you take your motorcycle in to a dealer
And pay hundreds or thousands
Just ask the people in this site they are as smart as it gets
That's my experience.
Mine too Alex :D .....don't forget to add a bit humour :cool: :cool:

#13 ·
It goes beyond the machine, I've been a member since 07, joined while I was healing from an accident, since then the forum has seen me through some tough sh!t, the loss of my father, my girl leaving me, various states of phucktupness, and the guys are always here, we help each other out. to me we are a family bound together by this wonderful bike. When one of us loses a job we pitch in, if someone needs a part we work something out. I know my family is here for me just like I'm here for them. Oh yeah, and the bike phucking kicksass!

#14 ·
I totally agree with Joey
Been a member since 012
Now on my second warrior also like Joey lost my mother n this site was awesome with support also though and MC accident and though my separation... Everyone here is awesome n always here to help in anyway​ that they can.....
The bond that has n is created here cAuSe of an amazing motocycle is amazing in it SELF. Thanks to everyone...

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Not saying this because I'm a vendor, But I have never seen a site ran as well or even close to as organized as rswarrior.
The moderators did such a great job and the main who started it deserve so much credit. I would have never lasted if this was a "normal" forum as I can't stand negative, tough guy internet bashing, bs that every site I have been on has at some point.
I know ArizonaWarrior is doing so much to keep this site alive and on track that it blows my mind when speaking with him. I really did not know how much though went into keeping the site clean, and not cluttered with the same questions over and over and over, so they built library sections with knowledge most mechanics would never ever know related to the Warrior.
Sorry for the long post. But The moderator keep it running and one day some of us will have to step up and take it over for them to relaxe, I just don't know enough and get to crazy so I don't think I will be able to help in that way, but will gladly chip in cash to help get the new breed started when the time comes.

#16 ·
Should also mention and say thanks to the man who started it all Carknee!

And other great mods like Sangathor.
Again if we all new what ArizonWarrior and in past Sangathor were doing to keep this place such a great place we would all be humbled just a little more. I am serious not kissing butt I was mind boggled when I talked in person to AZwarrior.

#17 ·
So much happens behind the closed doors that people do not realize what goes into keeping this forum running like a well oiled machine. I for one who own a small family business understand that it takes a huge undertaking to make sure all is kept in order as so many little things are needed on a constant basis.

What I am trying to say is Thank You.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.