Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Somethin's Burnin' - Its a Summer 2014 Give-Away!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 01:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
arizonawarrior
Super Moderator

Progress Report:

8-14 at about 9:00 pm: Both are happily thinking about what restaurant to pick!
BET #1:
1A = One will pick a steakhouse. 0.5-to-1
1B = Both will pick a steakhouse. 1-to-1
2A= One will pick seafood and one will pick steakhouse. 1.125-to-1
2B= Neither will pick a steakhouse. 10-to-1
3A= Both will pick a bar/tavern/Inn/similar. 3-to-1
4A= One will pick some oriental and the other will pick vegitarian. 8.625 billion to 1
5A . . . or . . . ????
Vote-up, who will be right . . . not that there's any prize but still who will be right!

8-14 at about 10:15 pm:
rcoligan2 has his gift card receipt/claim document in his grubby hands. Wanna know where he picked? I'm not telling!

8-15 at about 9:00 am:
Waiting for LeaderDuece to send his PM so can buy his gift card, re-sent PM just in case.

8-16 at about 9:00 pm:
Leader has spoken, I'll see if I can get his card headed his way - I sent him a PM with an info request.

8-17 at about 6:00 am:
LeaderDuece's gift card has been ordered, their mailing requires 5-7 days according to website.

8-22 at about 4:30 pm:
LeaderDuece posted-up his card arrived 'yesterday' and he's ready to go do this thing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 08-22-2014 at 07:34 PM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote