Old banned member's Bike on Ebay - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 11:01 AM   #11 (permalink)

you either have to be a tool bag to the mods or fellow members... repeatedly! i never had words with him. i liked his bikes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures.
HURD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURD View Post
you either have to be a tool bag to the mods or fellow members... repeatedly!
In his case it was mostly to fellow members and it was definitely repeatedly, for several years. He made a habit out of personally attacking others if he didn't like you're opinion. You should see some of the PMs he had sent me and AZ.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sangathor; 06-22-2015 at 11:13 AM.
sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangathor View Post
In his case it was mostly to fellow members and it was definitely repeatedly, for several years. He made a habit out of personally attacking others if he didn't like you're opinion. You should see some of the PMs he had sent me and AZ.
I think i erased the ones he sent me. The guy definitely has issues.

You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-
madtom421 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
paint job and seat looks like a huge vagina.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Not That Theres Anything Wrong With That.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	116042

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

dfhowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Never had much to do with the guy and I wish him luck. His bike is not my personal taste but to each their own and we have to remember somebody out there will buy this bike at some stage and hopefully join the forum. I would be pissed if I bought this bike and then joined a forum only to see it in this thread and members slagging it as a giant vagina. Just saying.

Heff

heff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:07 PM   #16 (permalink)

Nice bike, i bought my yamaha solo from him good price, fast ship but for some reason he packed it in fiberglass insulation sucked digging that out. told him his seat looked like a vag, he actually agreed so guess just had to catch him on a bad day.
60ftgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I hope he gets $13k for his Warrior. Imagine what all of our Beasts would be worth!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:45 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
I hope he gets $13k for his Warrior. Imagine what all of our Beasts would be worth!
Just to give my 2c.
I am with Heff here as the owner of the bike, does not state what the bike is. It is the choice of the individual how their bike is going to look and some like it, some don't. Don't rubbish a bike because the owner might be a challenging person.

I trust the new owner of the bike, will make it even a better bike and will be a great contribution to the fellowship here.

Regarding what our beasts are worth.... mine is about a million and a half (dollars that is) and for the opportunists here, no she is not for sale...... I need to put another 160.000 Km on her before she is allowed to retire.

So looking at the estimated values here, we are the elite 1% of the bike owners and fricking loving it

Dutch
NL_NZ_SA_AU
Flyingdutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:48 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
Paint job and seat looks like a huge vagina
Yah but think of the up side to this bike. you get to ride a vagina every day. on the serious side however art is very subjective and look at what some so called masterpieces sell for in the art world. As long as the new owner likes it then that is his business and like I said earlier hey who gets to ride a vagina for hours on end and you don't ever have to worry about taking one of those blue pills LMAO

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:29 PM   #20 (permalink)

Auction ended 10 min ago without a sale, maximum bid was $3500.00

Like i said up above...Nice bike, Tool bag of a guy...paint jobs and seats are easy change up!

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Items on eBay Craigslist and Similar > Ebay/Craigslist Discussions