Old banned member's Bike on Ebay - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2015, 06:44 PM   #21 (permalink)

N E W auction started for Madmaxx's bike!!

Yamaha Road Star | eBay

its already "UP TO" $2000 bucks!!

What are the odds that he (or one of his friends) is bidding on it to help get it up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2LafMcc View Post
N E W auction started for Madmaxx's bike!!

Yamaha Road Star | eBay

its already "UP TO" $2000 bucks!!

What are the odds that he (or one of his friends) is bidding on it to help get it up?
What!? They wouldn't do that... (rolls eyes)

The Earth Is Full - Go Home.

Dunecraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:17 AM   #23 (permalink)

Looks like the 2ed auction ended unsuccessfully as well, with a max bid of $5100.

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................

Old 07-08-2015, 08:25 AM   #24 (permalink)

Looks like MrMaxxx will be keeping his Warrior for a while or he is about to take a beating on it

Last edited by 4UTNV; 07-08-2015 at 08:29 AM.
4UTNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:07 AM   #25 (permalink)

The paint/ seat combo is what's killing this bike.

You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-
madtom421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:08 AM   #26 (permalink)

The price is killing the sale..i love my bike..but this is a 32k mile speedstar bike with a 260...not that rare..i know the value of my bike..and what i have in it..i guess a speedstar kit is worth about 6k extra for resale?

parkinglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
The paint/ seat combo is what's killing this bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post
The price is killing the sale..i love my bike..
The tool bag that sits on top probably is helping the sale either. He once deleted his old for sale ads,so people wouldn't see his old price, then relisted at $4k higher to entice members to post negatively in his for sale ad so he could complain. When i called a him out on it in a PM he said he was "testing the system". When all he got was positive responses he then did his best to bait people into a fight. He was banned shortly after.

sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:18 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangathor View Post
The tool bag that sits on top probably isnt helping....said he was "testing the system"...

Some people cant get out of their own way on the road to helping themselves! They usually deserve it!

Old 07-31-2015, 08:35 AM   #29 (permalink)

Guess who's back???!!!

Yamaha Road Star | eBay

This time he's trying a new tactic: He's simply asking for a BUY IT NOW sale at $8000, but has a Make An Offer option button.

Old 07-31-2015, 11:05 AM   #30 (permalink)

This is my favorite part:

Patrice Racing ported rear exhaust port.

Must be Nigel's sister?

It's so simple to be smart. Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it. - Anonymous

Member #3,925. Woo Hoo!!
californiacruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Items on eBay Craigslist and Similar > Ebay/Craigslist Discussions