Parts if anyone needs them - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Parts if anyone needs them

eBay find: not mine nor do I know seller

All Categories

Open eBay and search selleriratemx1 xv1700

Last edited by lilcc; 08-12-2017 at 10:03 PM.
lilcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

doesn't work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Snowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Try this link

http://stores.ebay.com/PirateMXATV?s...kw=Road%20Star

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilcc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

a grand for a frame? you would think the price for a warrior frame would be a lot cheaper since the bikes themselves aren't worth much.
evilrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrider View Post
a grand for a frame? you would think the price for a warrior frame would be a lot cheaper since the bikes themselves aren't worth much.
The difference from parting your bike out and just letting it go.

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I hate that this bike does not carry a value that supports those prices. At some point these things will get trashed simply because they done command high prices. Its a shame.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

yeah half the time slowly parting it out though a giant pain in the butt is the best way to get your money back out of the bike exspecially if you have a few custom parts or wide tire kit. To be honest $1,000 if it comes with a clean and clear (no salvage) title that is a smoking deal and I would of hoped all over it when I needed a frame for experimenting and building my warrior frame jig. Just talked to a member with serious frame issues and told him parting her out is sad and hard work posting each and every item but he could make probably enough to get a new Warrior minus the deadly frame issues he is facing. When he gives the ok I will post his info so everyone on the site can at least help him out and get first dibs before ebay and craigslist gets them.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcc View Post
Try this link

Great deals from PIRATE MX ATV | eBay stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good Find Chang, I will send this to the guy I am talking about as I usually see clean warrior frames for for $1500 and up if they carry a clean title with no damage.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

I already posted the link to the frame in that thread .... before this thread even started. I posted a few other things from Pirate MX a few days before too ...
Old 08-15-2017, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partsguy198 View Post
I already posted the link to the frame in that thread .... before this thread even started. I posted a few other things from Pirate MX a few days before too ...
Then good work to you as well!
If it holds a clean title and is not of a wrecked bike that is the best deal I have ever soon on a frame. I looked last night but was half asleep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Items on eBay Craigslist and Similar > Ebay/Craigslist Discussions