Problem with Phats Performance - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 05:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Problem with Phats Performance

Has anyone else ever had a problem when ordering from Phats? On May 1st, I ordered a spring compressor tool and a belt guard. The tool showed in stock ships same day, the guard showed in stock ships in 4 business days. I emailed them on the 7th. No reply. I called on the 9th and the guy couldn't tell me why they hadn't shipped, and that he would ask the owner to call me with an answer. Never heard a word. Emailed again on the 13th, no reply. Called on the 14th and was told to call after 4:45 PST and ask for Terry. I did and he wasn't there, but should be there in the next 15-20 minutes, call him then. I did, no answer.
I've only ever heard good things about them so I was confident when I ordered. Not so much now. Anyone else ever have an issue like this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

i-man, in this thread was my experience with Phats.
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/12-...ndle-bars.html

I'll PM you the owners email address.

Edit: To clarify; I do NOT know the owner. However, I've emailed him several times and have always gotten a response.
DirtieGirtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtieGirtie View Post
i-man, in this thread was my experience with Phats.
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/12-...ndle-bars.html

I'll PM you the owners email address.

Edit: To clarify; I do NOT know the owner. However, I've emailed him several times and have always gotten a response.
Thanks for the information, and the email address.
I understand that sometimes delays happen, for whatever reason. That's fine. But, communication about these delays would be appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-15-2019, 09:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

I ordered an air ride, after four days on not getting a confirmation, I tried calling for a few days and emailing never got trough, and no email response, So I called my credit card Co and canceled payment.

jimduncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimduncan View Post
I ordered an air ride, after four days on not getting a confirmation, I tried calling for a few days and emailing never got trough, and no email response, So I called my credit card Co and canceled payment.
That sucks. I emailed the owner directly, thanks to DirtieGirtie. Really hoping that I hear back and don't have to take the same route that you did.

Old 05-15-2019, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Pretty sure you didn’t hear good things from them on this forum. Years ago they were decent, I think I might have purchased something from them. But it’s been years, and many members here don’t have much good to say about them anymore.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
Pretty sure you didn’t hear good things from them on this forum. Years ago they were decent, I think I might have purchased something from them. But it’s been years, and many members here don’t have much good to say about them anymore.
I'm part of the group that will have nothing good to say about them.

Old 05-16-2019, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Tough deal brother. It seems like customer service has really suffered these years
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

It seems like as the parts dry up for our bike its going to be this everywhere.

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

Day 2 of sending the email and still no reply. Time to contact Paypal.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Yamaha & Aftermarket Dealer Reviews