2018 First Spring Ride - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2018 First Spring Ride

Ok so here is whats happening. March 24th is the first saturday of spring and here is what i want to do. Everybody get out and ride that wonderful warrior. The key is you need to post a pic in a cool location while wearing a warrior themed shirt. Group up, fly solo, or take your honey (Joey dont make people jealous) we just wanna see pics. For some of us we dont have warrior merchandise so i am trying to put together an event shirt. Im open to ideas and some have been coming along. I know of a print shop and another member (i have to look back) has family that does so we need to discuss and get it done.

If Arizona wouldnt mind helping link these threads together that would be awesome. (Done. NEXT YEAR the shirts will be allowed to run inside the event thread assuming no rule changes. That keeps the entire Event in one thread. AW)

Anyone with shirt ideas please post here and we will vote.

Anyone with access to printing shops post a quote. I think people are wanting long and short sleeve.

Any questions or ideas please bring em on

WARRIOR RIDE SHIRT 2018:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/95-a...ring-ride.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 02-11-2018 at 07:29 PM.
FatNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I think one image and Roadstar warrior will be good enough. I don't want a tracksuit with all the sponsors look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

+1.

arizonawarrior is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Here is an idea from caldonian warrior minus the rswarrior logo as approval would be needed. He was gonna post here later. May have a group buy in the works already we just need to get a design.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2iqjvqs_1515409797781.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	198386  

Old 01-08-2018, 06:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

Another design idea that was posted just change road warrior to ????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20040110092513_Yager_skull_shirt-2_1515409905015.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	198394  

Old 01-08-2018, 07:39 AM   #6 (permalink)

very cool man, i like it

BUB slip on exhaust
Chrome Intake Spike
Christok Headlight Cowl
Christok Chin spoiler
Christok Brake Fluid reservoir clean up
Christok Tail tidy
Lowered Back end
Yamaha double "T" handlebars
Kuryakyn Kinetic Grips
Custom Shaved and Embroidered Seat
Raider driver pegs
[]V[]addog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

Modified slightly.

The skeleton on the warrior was designed years ago by someone back in 2003/04. The news I have is Timoken from Germany modified it later on.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..

Last edited by Caledonian Warrior; 02-28-2018 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Tinypics have closed my account. They are suffering financial hardship.
Caledonian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledonian Warrior View Post
Modified slightly.

The skeleton on the warrior was designed years ago by someone back in 2003/04. The news I have is Timoken from Germany modified it later on.

Love it. Appreciate the work. Anynody else on this design

Old 01-08-2018, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

will we be selling a thong? in a mens large?
evilrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrider View Post
will we be selling a thong? in a mens large?
I can send you a pic of me wearing it. Mines a XXL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > Motorcycle Events