Utah guys! - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

I just bought my Warrior and live in Utah county. Is anyone else from Utah on here?
michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2018, 08:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Owner of this bike, You on here? You need this!

S&S/Gates X3N Belt 130T 14mm x 1-1/8" (P/N 106-0359)

I drove by and saw this bike off the side of the road with a broken belt. I never saw the owner, otherwise I'd have helped him out. Kind of funny because I broke my belt about 10 miles away from here a few years ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_162849_1538093592561.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	211572  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Earth Is Full - Go Home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dunecraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

I am. I just bought my warrior in July and live in American Fork. I have it disassembled right now as I'm repainting the bike and adding a front chin spoiler and headlight cowl that I had Christok make for me.
waynedwarnock is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2019, 01:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedwarnock View Post
I am. I just bought my warrior in July and live in American Fork. I have it disassembled right now as I'm repainting the bike and adding a front chin spoiler and headlight cowl that I had Christok make for me.
Hey did you ever get your bike going and put back together?
michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedwarnock View Post
Christok does phenomenal work.

The Earth Is Full - Go Home.

Dunecraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. Mid West