Missouri Warrior Riders??? - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

i'm real close. I live in la monte about 10miles east of sedalia
viper94bite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #12 (permalink)

I am in Springfield, MO. I have a friend with a warrior in Columbia also. I have a couple of friends up there in Warrensburg so when we get up that way if I can bring the Warrior I will and hit you up. I know there are several warriors here in Springfield but I haven't met any of them yet. If you guys ever get down this way definitely hit me up! We have beautiful twisties here in SW MO and Northern AR! Also, if you are ever gonna ride this way and want to contact some people to ride with or show you around, check out swmosportbikes.com. They have a events/rides section that people post up in. I have been a member on there since 04. Its not all sport bikes and a lot of them like me rode sport bikes for years and are on different stuff now. Either way some cool people on there and most of them are in the Springfield area.
bikeless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Bikeless1,
Sounds like a great plan. I do get down to Springfield every so often. My rugby team from KC plays the team from Springfield about once a year. I do hope to hit up Arkansas one of these days, if not for the rally just for the twisties that I've heard about. Unfortunately it seems like our riding days are counting down with winter coming upon us.

For sure, hit us all up on the 4m. Maybe one of these days we can all meet!
41784 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

I finally registered on the site after checking it out many times. I live in Kansas City North. I have a friend from school who lives in olathe now. Both of us have warriors. I saw 2 of them at bikers for babies but never got a chance to talk to them.
If anyone is ever in the area feel free to send me a message. I put 7k on mine this year alone so I'm on it all the time.

Dale
Dale07rsmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #15 (permalink)

March 4th is the first Cassoday, KS run. It's a nice ride through the Flint Hills if anybody's interested, assuming the weather cooperates.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

I'm in Nixa, which is just south of Springfield. I think Kevlar is also from the Nixa area, I am a new rider though so it'll be a while till I'm up to any rides. Give me a little time to get rid of my newbie status around these bikes and I'll jump in.
koumiss45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

Sorry everybody I was out of the country playing in the sandbox for a while.I have alot to catch up on. I got my bike out over the weekend on took a long ride down to Springfield MO. HWY 13 all the way from Warrensburg to Springfield. AWESOME RIDE in the Mid West!!!
Shotgun Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #18 (permalink)

Hey all, if the weather is good on Monday the 26th I'm going to hit the road during the day. Let me know if any of you guys are wanting to meet up!

Plus I'm going to do the Cassoday, KS run on May 6th.

Ride safe!

Harry
Old 03-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #19 (permalink)

darn shotgun....that is a ride. It was a beautiful weekend for it though, I rode Friday night until 1 am, and saturday until around midnight. Is anyone going to the lake of the ozarks rally coming up 5/3/2012
Old 03-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #20 (permalink)

If anyone wants info on that look for it being called Beaver,Babes, & Bikes. I believe it is starting out at the Shaved Beaver....if anything sounds like a party, that does.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. West Central