RS Warrior Forum banner

Barnett's clutch conversion kit with 3 plate mod video

5K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Bryanmcmeekin 
#1 · (Edited)
Would like to have this video gone through by other members for accuracy. Please post any comments on critique, errors, or improvements. Finally got my clutch kit finished up with the three plate mod this weekend. Here's the video over it. If you need any info, check it out. Be sure to subscribe while you're there!

https://youtu.be/EPQC6yjxRBY

#12 ·
Good video Bryan. I've already done the 2 plate mod years ago, but after watching your video I will be doing the 3rd one next time i'm in there. How do you like the results of doing the clutch mod so far?

#14 ·
I've had this season to ride on the new pressure plate with the three plate mod. I love it myself. I have had absolutely no problem with the bearing, but I stuck with the gold springs. As for the three plate mod, it takes a little getting used to. My clutch lever doesn't require as much pull to disengage, but also means that it engages further out. I did kill the bike once or twice when I first did it, probably because I wear headphones and it's a little harder to get everything down when you can't hear the bike as well. Other than that, I love both the pressure plate and 3 plate mod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.