Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Wrapped Exhaust - Ruined Pipes
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 05:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
rij1

Location: From Whittier,California Live in Ventura,California

Quote:
Originally Posted by akadirtyharold View Post
Image attached I think.

It is at a dealership, not sure if I could get away with scrubbing at it ... In the photo, they still have the wraps on, but yo can see where it started peeling so they must've pulled them off.

I've never dealt with wraps, or any bikes like the Warrior. Coming from a naked and sport-touring background. If the numbers come out right I'm trying to trade my Speed Triple +cash towards this gem.
pipes look shot man. You can still run them but you can't repair them without spending some money. You'd be better off getting another set or re wrapping those.
You can pick up another set for around $350 shipped +/- used. There's lots of different styles that pop up here and there.
How much is the price tag?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
My Mods

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BUB CHAMBERMAIDS

Riding On the Darkside #2 (235/45/ZR17 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S)
Rudy Jeremias.
(562)303-6036
rij1 is online now   Reply With Quote