Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Single Post - Oil Leak
Thread: Oil Leak
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
rij1

Location: From Whittier,California Live in Ventura,California

I think I figured out the problem with the Bosch 3323 filters.
From all my oil changed I have used these for 2 different bikes and until last year have always used the red and black labeled 3323 which never gave an issue.
I bought a new 3323 but with a white label and it didn't seal correctly.
I fixed that issue. I compared the new (white label) and old (black label) filters and they were different just on the head where it screws to the bike. I have to find my pics to compare but I think there's 2 types of these 3323 filters wether there miss stamped or produced to be that way.
I also found that there's a ST3323 (white label)with the same specs but about 1/4 shorter but have the correct concave head that seals right.

Omar, what color was the label on the filter we put on yours?
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
My Mods

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BUB CHAMBERMAIDS

Riding On the Darkside #2 (235/45/ZR17 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S)
Rudy Jeremias.
(562)303-6036
rij1 is offline   Reply With Quote