RS Warrior Forum banner

New member just saying hello

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Kruger 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Michael. Just bought myself my first motorcycle and im a proud owner of a 2002 warrior! New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. This looks like a great forum to be a part of and look forward to becoming an active member. Anyone on here from the northern California area? Vehicle Bicycle Bicycle wheel Tree Automotive wheel system

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
yeah, I have already been bitten by the mod bug for sure. the previous owner had put on some aftermarket bars and the appear to be bent so I'm looking at new bars. I believe what's on there now is baron bombers but not sure. can anyone verify that from the two pics I have posted? I'm looking at buying some bars with some more rise and a little more pullback. The grips on the bike now are really ugly and uncomfortable so those will be changed out soon as well. I've been looking at the black avon air cushion grips. I've also been looking at the Memphis shades bullet fairing and a lower cowl. Also wanting to clean up the rear plate mount somehow and get the integrated turn signal/taillight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.