Howdy, old timer returns! - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2019, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Howdy, old timer returns!

I was active on this forum many years ago under the same user name. Not sure how many of the original forum folks are still out there (I'm assuming not many). Bought my Warrior back in 2002 and, unfortunately due to kids and the pressures of starting a business it sat up in a garage for a number of years. Thankfully changing out the gas and some fuel injector cleaner and she still fired right up. Looking forward to asking questions and interested to see if anyone out there is still on from the old days.

BTW: I used to sell T-Shirts on this forum 15+ years ago (I do not sell them any more) - This is not an attempt to SPAM that site is non longer active, and I no longer make shirts! Just in case anyone remembers!
majorvices is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2019, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Welcome back thatís awesome. From Austin here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
warrior4christ26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Welcome to the warrior family! Glad you got her up and running! Peace!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Denali "soundbomb" horn
Vance and hines pro pipe
Corbin solo seat and pillion
Big city thunder quiet baffles
Homemade BAK
190 Metzler tire
Kuryakyn iso theme
Yamaha double t fat bars
Jaykruser73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2019, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Location: From Whittier,California Live in Ventura,California

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorvices View Post
I was active on this forum many years ago under the same user name. Not sure how many of the original forum folks are still out there (I'm assuming not many). Bought my Warrior back in 2002 and, unfortunately due to kids and the pressures of starting a business it sat up in a garage for a number of years. Thankfully changing out the gas and some fuel injector cleaner and she still fired right up. Looking forward to asking questions and interested to see if anyone out there is still on from the old days.

BTW: I used to sell T-Shirts on this forum 15+ years ago (I do not sell them any more) - This is not an attempt to SPAM that site is non longer active, and I no longer make shirts! Just in case anyone remembers!
Welcome back.

You can get your old account back with help from the moderators. A few have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
My Mods
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT(Non-Black)
Bub Chambermaids
Big City Thunders - Thunder Monster Baffles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Riding On the Darkside #2 (235/45/ZR17 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S)

Rudy Jeremias
(562)303-6036
rij1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Welcome back from Rutherford, NC
Blazingcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Great to see such an active forum after all these years! Thanks guys! I may see if I can recover my old user.
majorvices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

ive been here since 09. its gone by fast.
evilrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Welcome back, i don't remember the user name, but i wasn't on here till 07. Glad you got the beast going again, it's always a fun ride.

Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

welcome back

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Welcome back. I am not finding you in the system which is recorded back to the original beginning. Your new user name was created and they will not over-write so your prior user name was somehow different. Toward that I tried all user names containing major and all containing vices. If you send me a PM with other potential user names and your email address back then, I could give it another try. After that the forum will run a verification. No worries. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorvices View Post
Great to see such an active forum after all these years! Thanks guys! I may see if I can recover my old user.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > The Welcome Mat