Fixer upper (want parts for '06) - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2019, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ish

Default Fixer upper (want parts for '06)

Hello everyone. Just joined his week. I’m fixing and cleaning up an 06 Warrior. I’m gonna need parts and I already found an exhaust. I’m gonna be looking for seat, tank and handle bars for starters. I think this forum will be a great help to all my ideas. Thanks for having me.
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2019, 08:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

Welcome from SoCal..Ride safe...
Good luck with the rebuild...

Post some pics of ur project...m

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

Welcome to the forum. remember the search function is your friend. also check out the gremlin link in my signature block. for parts check out the marketplace forum which can be found by clicking on the "forum" title in the bar just above these posts and then scrolling down through the forums.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
christok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2019, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Welcome aboard and like Christo said you will be able to find stock parts cheap from guys who have upgraded already. Good luck.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

Welcome from Northern New York State! Enjoy the rebuild process for your RSW as it is part of making it yours. As Heftysmurf and Christo have stated this is THE place for helping you get her up and on the road. Another good source for OEM parts imo is
Partzilla. Not so much for items like the tank, seat etc...but for the original bolts, screws
and such. The items you seek are definitely findable on here and ebay. Take pics and post up as you go along and good luck.
Rg
InfidelXV1700pcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

Welcome from Upstate NY!
Zmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ish

Thanks a lot guys and gals, just in case there’s some out there don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. I’m from south Florida here. I love this forum. Already I found an exhaust from a member. Reading around I’m gonna go for the Churchkey VBak kit next. Get that air flow right first and then start cleaning her up. I’ll start taking some pics this weekend and post them.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Your plan is taking shape!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 10:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Where in South Florida?
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ish

I live in North Dade county Miami Lakes area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > The Welcome Mat