'09 for sale in YYC - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2019, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation '09 for sale in YYC

Howdy,
Decided to sell my '09 Warrior. Like just now, today. Don't even know for what price yet.---EDIT--- $7500 CAD is the asking price. Offers entertained.---EndEdit---
Almost fully stock, including muffler (yes, I actually like it). Took off the junk from the sides of the engine, did Churchkey's VBAK, installed new/better foot pegs, put in that whatchamacallit pipe segment that exits the rear cylinder. That's all I can think of.
Every part I took off, I still have. Plus you can have the Air Hawk seat cushion and wind screen.
About 5500km.
If you're in or around Calgary and want a look, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190814_102259_HDR.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	393.6 KB
ID:	216994   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190814_102235.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	448.4 KB
ID:	216996  

Last edited by beeker73; 08-14-2019 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Forgot something
beeker73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 05:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Hey Beeker, all free ads must have a price (or price obo) could you please use EDIT to add a price so we do not need to remove it okay bro? Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Hey Beeker, all free ads must have a price (or price obo) could you please use EDIT to add a price so we do not need to remove it okay bro? Thank you.
Done!
beeker73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > Canada