looking for my new warrior - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2019, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default looking for my new warrior

Hi all,
have moved back to UK after 15 years in sunny Australia, had an 03 for 8 years but sadly couldn't bring her back with me. been back for almost an year and finally got my computer set up today so I can finally log in to the forum! was hoping to make the European meet up in July but sadly due to caring commitments for my mother ( the main reason I moved back) couldn't make it. I need to get a reasonable warrior for the sake of my sanity and cos otherwise the Aussie boys will never speak to me again. Have cash, though not a massive amount as I cannot work due to mum, and cannot get any help financially so am living on the little savings I have left . Doesn't have to be pretty, not worried about the mileage as long as its mechanically sound if anyone knows of a bike going please let me know? Am in Bournemouth but up for a ride so dont mind too much where it is. Thanks all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2019, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Welcome back bro..
And good luck with the hunt for a warrior

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > Europe Riders