New Feature Requests for the New Forum - Page 8 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #71 (permalink)

Default Re: New Feature Requests for the New Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent_lemming
Ditto to what Randy said. Plus This is not a feature but is it possible to add a couple more Moderators?

JP mentioned about a month or so ago that this was in the works but it might takea while longerto actually happen based on the 2 week to a month PM response time I and others have seen from Carknee nowadays. I don't think the forum is much of a focus anymore for him and with the moderators showing increasingly less interest it seems we should almost be thankful it's still up at all now.

The thrill is gone but we had some **** good times. I'm thankfull for the early days of excitement and mod sharing. I got to meet some exceptional peeps. And even get to call some of them friends.

I'll prolly always be around here but it aint what it used to be. This is and always will be a great communitiy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2008, 04:41 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseMissile

Quote:

Quote:
Ditto to what Randy said. Plus This is not a feature but is it possible to add a couple more Moderators?

JP mentioned about a month or so ago that this was in the works but it might takea while longerto actually happen based on the 2 week to a month PM response time I and others have seen from Carknee nowadays. I don't think the forum is much of a focus anymore for him and with the moderators showing increasingly less interest it seems we should almost be thankful it's still up at all now.

The thrill is gone but we had some **** good times. I'm thankfull for the early days of excitement and mod sharing. I got to meet some exceptional peeps. And even get to call some of them friends.

I'll prolly always be around here but it aint what it used to be. This is and always will be a great communitiy.

I hear you my friends and too all the many folks who miss the old site. I am not a fan of this new format. Call me computer illiterate, but why change the many reasons this forum succeeded in the first place. This new forum is very difficult to Moderate and maintain. It has lost its personality. Kind of got generic. It is not about adding more Moderator's its as simple as going back to the way it was...I plan on heading back over to The Delphi Forums where it all began.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I hear you my friends and too all the many folks who miss the old site. I am not a fan of this new format. Call me computer illiterate, but why change the many reasons this forum succeeded in the first place. This new forum is very difficult to Moderate and maintain. It has lost its personality. Kind of got generic. It is not about adding more Moderator's its as simple as going back to the way it was...I plan on heading back over to The Delphi Forums where it all began.
Ed I hope that my comment was not taken the wrong way. I wouldnt wish ill to you or Steve and JP(well maybe JP but he would enjoy it and give it back two fold,lol j/k he knows I like him). If I had a problem with any of you I would talk to you direct. I was more meaning it seems to have become an overwhelming task to handle all that goes on now. You explained it well and I understand your "pain". I do miss the old format, I was a wiz with it but still struggle to find things at times and miss alot of posts till it come around again in its current state. I wasnt to good on the Delphi either but thats me.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

JP mentioned about a month or so ago that this was in the works but it might take*a while longer*to actually happen based on the 2 week to a month PM response time I and others have seen from Carknee nowadays.* I don't think the forum is much of a focus anymore for him and with the moderators showing increasingly less interest it seems we should almost be thankful it's still up at all now.

Ed I hope that my comment was not taken the wrong way. I wouldnt wish ill to you or Steve and JP(well maybe JP but he would enjoy it and give it back two fold,lol j/k he knows I like him). If I had a problem with any of you I would talk to you direct. I was more meaning it seems to have become an overwhelming task to handle all that goes on now. You explained it well and I understand your "pain". I do miss the old format, I was a wiz with it but still struggle to find things at times and miss alot of posts till it come around again in its current state. I wasnt to good on the Delphi either but thats me.
No, no. It was not taken the wrong way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #75 (permalink)

How about a "Not-so-Great Members List (Post bad dealings here)" sticky to accompany the "Great Members List (Post good dealings here)" in the Vendor Rating section of the Classifieds? Of course there should be some ground rules for it, like keeping it to just the facts and not venting too much (which I found out will get a post deleted no matter where its posted). Of course it would have to be moderated, but so does every other section.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #76 (permalink)
Super Moderator

The last activity was the Summer of 2007 https://rswarrior.com/forums/t/52293.aspx

These things don't show up unless you select 'show all' instead of 'show only last 6 months'. For that forum, you go here: https://rswarrior.com/forums/30.aspxthen scroll to the bottom of the page and click on MORE OPTIONS.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Warrior

The last activity was the Summer of 2007 https://rswarrior.com/forums/t/52293.aspx

Well I suppose that is a good thing! Unfortunately I am about to bring it to the top of the list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Warrior

These things don't show up unless you select 'show all' instead of 'show only last 6 months'. For that forum, you go here: https://rswarrior.com/forums/30.aspxthen scroll to the bottom of the page and click on MORE OPTIONS.

That's good info to have, I learn something every time I get on here. This forum is in a different format than any other I am part of, so it's gonna take some getting used to. Thank you A.W.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #78 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmudford
How about a "Not-so-Great Members List (Post bad dealings here)" sticky to accompany the "Great Members List (Post good dealings here)" in the Vendor Rating section of the Classifieds? Of course there should be some ground rules for it, like keeping it to just the facts and not venting too much (which I found out will get a post deleted no matter where its posted). Of course it would have to be moderated, but so does every other section.

We have a Deadbeat Memebers topic already started.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #79 (permalink)

Having CHAT ROOM will be excellent !
Old 02-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #80 (permalink)

i agree chat room would be awesome
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News