Tapatalk Mobile Support? - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

*bump*
You can get tapatalk for FREE for your droid now by going through getjar. Just google for "getjar tapatalk" and you'll find out about it. I guess this site still doesn't support it? I just installed it on my phone and it can't find "rswarrior" when I search for it. Admins? Any chance of getting this set up?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #22 (permalink)

BUMP

New user here...I love my Tapatalk! It would be great to have it on here.
tyrranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #23 (permalink)

I an android user I use tap tapatalk for the hayabusa,org and its great for slow days @ work (no comptuter access ) . You can post from it just fine,I would like to see it over here on rswarrior if it's at all possible
warrior202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #24 (permalink)

Any reason the owner or moderator hasn't talked about why there hasn't been any discussion about this? I had to download the free motorcycle app and it crashes so much it's annoying. Tapatalk is free and doesn't crash, please consider this add on.
dinggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:50 AM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

try motorcycle.com app for iphone at least....'MO free' [is this a tapatalk??]

it loaded fine has all there forums in a long list - go down to rs warrior [middle'ish] and click and your in ...full access and reply to posts and pm's great for on the move

oh yes to say - hasn't crashed on my old iphone 4 [don't have the new 4s]

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO

Last edited by tomba; 05-30-2012 at 04:52 AM. Reason: add
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomba View Post
try motorcycle.com app for iphone at least....'MO free' [is this a tapatalk??]

it loaded fine has all there forums in a long list - go down to rs warrior [middle'ish] and click and your in ...full access and reply to posts and pm's great for on the move

oh yes to say - hasn't crashed on my old iphone 4 [don't have the new 4s]
It crashes on the iPad, regularly.
dinggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #27 (permalink)

Bump again for adding Tapatalk support. would help me so much as i am not at a computer too often, mostly my phone....
twinkiethekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:12 AM   #28 (permalink)
Super Moderator

This is why the Forum didn't go that way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
It has only been released on our auto sites for iphone right now, it is being tested.

tapatalk's free version only allows you to view the forum not post on it.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News