Tapatalk Mobile Support? - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to matrix311
Default Tapatalk Mobile Support?

Can any of you admins install Tapatalk plugin now that you have converted to vbulletin? Tapatalk is a nice app for Android and Iphone to access vBulletin sites. It would be nice to be able to access rswarrior on my Droid via Tapatalk.

Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

If this is possible please reply to this thread when and if you install the Tapatalk plugin. It would be a great addition to the new look.

For the forum owner it's FREE
matrix311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2011, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

What does tapatalk do to make the forum better? I used my blackberry and droid on the old forum, now my droid on the new forum and i have never had a problem..i would say 85 percent of my posts have been mobile. Can you explain the benefits of it? Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
parkinglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post
What does tapatalk do to make the forum better? I used my blackberry and droid on the old forum, now my droid on the new forum and i have never had a problem..i would say 85 percent of my posts have been mobile. Can you explain the benefits of it? Thanks.
Parkinglot you are a perfect candidate. Since you have a droid simply go to the market and do a search for Tapatalk. It's an app designed for browsing forums. I love it because I can access most of my favorite forums on my Droid-X. It's ultra fast and has a ton of nice features, one of my favorites is "auto notification" if that's enabled on a specific forum and someone sends you a PM, it will notify you in your status bar of your phone and immediately read and respond to that PM.

The Tapatalk app is much easier, cleaner and faster than browsing forums via the mobile web browser. Trust me, it's the best and most used app on my phone besides my email application. If you have other forums you frequently visit then this app will save you time and give you convenience. I've been trying to find a PC app that does the same thing so I can consolidate all the forums I visit into one application instead of having to browse to each and every one of them via my favorites.

Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF
Tapatalk Forum App - Android app on AppBrain

Old 01-09-2011, 03:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Any update on this? Have you considered adding Tapatalk plugin support for mobile devices? It's free and a great addon for iphone and android users.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

bump?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Good idea, unfortunately I have no control over this.
bump...
jpwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwarrior View Post
Good idea, unfortunately I have no control over this.
bump...
who does? Who is the forum admin? This plugin would be awesome! I do most of my forum browsing via the Tapatalk app on my Droid-X. It's so easy and so fast to do.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

I second this motion its a pain to have to access 1 forum the normal way of slow browser and the rest laid out in one interface
tahoepimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Yay another member who knows what Tapatalk is. I guarantee once the Tapatalk plugin is installed on this forum, tons of people will start using the Tapatalk app on their Iphone or Android phone to browse the forum. I see people using Tapatalk to browse forums on the mobile device. It leaves the signature on every post and it's used quite a bit.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Yeah I do tech support for Smartphones all day long for US Cellular so yeah tapatalk and I are real familiar
tahoepimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News