Site Announcment - Page 5 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #41 (permalink)
Administrator

well i don't plan on changing anything, so i don't see why it would change. It is only me on the forum, the mods are not going to change and the site should be the same. If power hungry mods are the problem it isn't the companies fault, we don't choose the mods. All my sites i let the mods choose new mods.

So as long as the mods stay the same and choose wisely then we should all be fine.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Not to mention even Sean left the day to day moderating up to us, his moderators, and we don't plan on adding anyone new to the mix so I think we are safe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #43 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post
Thanks Sean for all you've done. This is also the only forum i am a member of, reason being is basically what robriguez just posted. Never found another forum that was anything like this. I hope it stays the way it was, i know i'm not changing. welcome Helena, enjoy the forum, lots a good people and funny folks here, especially the southern harley rider that torments us all... glad to hear your cute, dont need any funny lookin people here..
ditto - my only forum [other than my close friends here of course] - we bicker a bit ...we laugh....we support each other in times of trial ...and we are all sensible enough to know a great bike when we ride one!- thanks Helena for taking us on..and thanks to Sean for sure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangathor View Post
Not to mention even Sean left the day to day moderating up to us, his moderators, and we don't plan on adding anyone new to the mix so I think we are safe.
So this means my application was denied, huh?

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:24 AM   #45 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to robriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post
... glad to hear your cute, dont need any MORE funny lookin people here..
There...i fixed it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
well i don't plan on changing anything, so i don't see why it would change. It is only me on the forum, the mods are not going to change and the site should be the same. If power hungry mods are the problem it isn't the companies fault, we don't choose the mods. All my sites i let the mods choose new mods.
Awesome news. Thank you.
robriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:03 AM   #46 (permalink)

Sean thanks for starting this site and doing all you have done for it, I have made some friends and have gotten valuable info on warriors that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. Have made some mods to my bike with the help of members here by asking questions and buying products to do the mods. Thanks so much.
freerider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #47 (permalink)

Any chance of getting my old moniker back?? I guess it was not possible in the previous version software, but now everyone is a "Senior Member". I liked it when I was the one and only "Permanent Newbie".

See here https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/6-si...ml#post1115931

BladeRunr aka Permanent Newbie
Bladerunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #48 (permalink)

still around Shaun? What was your total profit
washingtonwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #49 (permalink)

I agree Thanks tons sean. you are certainly alright in my book.

2006 RS Warrior:
Custom Real Flame Paint
Cobra speedster swept exhaust
PCV w/ autotune
Patrick Racing big air kit
Tricky Billet and Air: Rear suspension
DDM 4500k 35watt H.I.D conversion
Semi-gloss black powder coated wheels and drive pulley
Semi-gloss black powder coated handle bars and levers
Custom Red Carbon Kevlar paint dipped rotors(F &R)
Over 6' of Cool White LED's under frame, tank, and rear fender
Custom Red and Black Crocodile Seat
Warrior25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News