VIP Forum Section???? - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2011, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default VIP Forum Section????

Just notice that the membership levels have returned. This may explain why my inbox status changed to full recently.

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/payments.php

Time to upgrade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

Time to upgrade again? I've already "upgraded" on this forum once before.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papawheelie View Post
Time to upgrade again? I've already "upgraded" on this forum once before.
You upgraded on the "old" forum that was upkept by own our moderators. Now it's ran and upkept by vBulletin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

What about the members that paid lifetime membership before the change in owners?Have we lost our lifetime status?Because my lifetime is not over yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to robriguez

Previous to 01/01/11 it was owned by Sean AKA Carknee. It was then sold to a company called Verticlescope and the forum software was changed to Vbulletin. Our moderators have not changed. We inherted a really nice admin named Helena. The rules for the most part have not changed. Some of us had been asking for "membership" to come back and I guess it finally has. I **** near live on this site, throwing a couple bucks their way to keep it running is fine by me.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07midnight57 View Post
You upgraded on the "old" forum that was upkept by own our moderators. Now it's ran and upkept by vBulletin.
Yes, I know. I was here.

Doesn't change the fact that I've already spent $50 to support this site in the past. I'm not up for putting in another $40 now. When the new company bought the place, there was a promise made that previous paid subscriptions would remain as such.

Otherwise, I shall remain a freebie. Maybe I'll make my own little gold image and celebrate all by myself. haha...
Old 09-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papawheelie View Post
Yes, I know. I was here.

Doesn't change the fact that I've already spent $50 to support this site in the past. I'm not up for putting in another $40 now. When the new company bought the place, there was a promise made that previous paid subscriptions would remain as such.

Otherwise, I shall remain a freebie. Maybe I'll make my own little gold image and celebrate all by myself. haha...
Do it!!
Old 09-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

I just paid it and moved on.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

When it was an enthusiast owned and run website I had no issue with chipping in a few bucks to help keep it going. Now that it has been bought by a for profit company there is no fucking chance I would pay one red cent.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Fight the Power!!! lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News