Membership Program - Page 4 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #31 (permalink)

OK,

Im posting here to let Helena know I had a lifetime membership.
Will PM her also.

Thanks Sang!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SiRaDuDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to akitadog

If we were Lifetime members before and are Lifetime members now, do we get two badges...... jk
akitadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangathor View Post
Helena just mentioned to me that she has asked any member who previously had a lifetime membership to send her a message and she would reinstate it. I must have missed that somewhere, so I thought I'd mention it here. If you are having a problem getting your lifetime membership badge back post here but PM Helena.
But we will not be reimbursed for paying twice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
07midnight57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07midnight57 View Post
But we will not be reimbursed for paying twice?
No idea, I'm just relaying info I heard. You have a legitimate question and should ask her.

sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #35 (permalink)

Hi everyone.....
I'd like to (try to) accept my lifetime membership award on behalf of admin, friends, family, the writers, camera crew, make up, the girls in the canteen and everyone that knows me.......

Thanks!

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for"

Last edited by jarv; 04-18-2012 at 02:42 AM.
jarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:39 AM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarv View Post
Hi everyone.....
I'd like to (try to) accept my lifetime membership award on behalf of admin, friends, family, the writers, camera crew, make up, the girls in the canteen and everyone that knows me.......

Thanks!

DITTO.....couldn't see a way of sending Helen a pm?...is it just me!? [probably]

thanks JJ... i may have snuk under the wire here

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomba View Post
DITTO.....couldn't see a way of sending Helen a pm?...is it just me!? [probably]

thanks JJ... i may have snuk under the wire here
You can open your private messages, start a new one and begin typing admin in the send to box. The word Admin or Administrator will pop up, click on one, both work.

You could also go to her Admin profile and pm from there.

Here's a link that may work as well.

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/priv...p?do=newpm&u=1

sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News