Membership Program - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Membership Program

Hey Everyone,

This is a clarifying post.

So since the site was converted before i had a chance to see it i have been relaying heavily on 3erd hand information. Which has caused this whole confusion issue.

I was told and under the impression that the old program was based off of donations not an actual paid program.

The new program was accidentally put up before i had a chance to work out all the bugs. So for right now I will please ask for your patience while i try to figure out the old program in conjunction with the new program.

Richard will be looking into getting me a list of the members who where in the old program. I will put those members into there own user group that will reflect what they should get with what was stated in the past.

So for now please bare with me while i figure out a way to make this a win for everyone involved.

It would help if members who had the old program would PM me some information about it.

The VIP section will be set up, but it is not a place to go wild it will still have the same rules as the rest of the forum does.

I understand some members may be upset about this but i do apologize and i am working to get it resolved.

Thanks you
Helena
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hey Everyone,

I was told and under the impression that the old program was based off of donations not an actual paid program.
Well....Unless there was something I was unaware of, it was based on donations, there was no actual paid program. However, once a person's total donations hit a set amount, $50.00, he/she because a gold supporting member and retained that for life. There was an increase in the number of PMs that could be stored and the size of the gallery was increased though I don't remember the actual numbers/size. Sang can probably tell you what they were. There were many of us who donated the lifetime amount several times over.

Everything looks a bit better and your problems don't seem quite so bad from the saddle of a bike! - Jack Conrad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wait a second... Oldman told us all that we would be gold members again and that we'd have a special section of the forum where we could go to view pictures of his mother-in-law... If that's not the case then I'll just stick with a regular membership.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Thank you Helena. Those of us prior 'lifers' who have recently paid again for lifetime membership will be anxious to know what will happen with this week's payment. There's another topic here in which I mention my thinking lol, don't know what the others want to do. Also, hoping to see sigpics again . . . and here they are back again . . . yippee!

arizonawarrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Thank you Helena. Those of us prior 'lifers' who have recently paid again for lifetime membership will be anxious to know what will happen with this week's payment. There's another topic here in which I mention my thinking lol, don't know what the others want to do. Also, hoping to see sigpics again . . . and here they are back again . . . yippee!
prof...ya back..man that was spooky

i went to send helen a pm .......but i can't find it..just abunch of visitor messages...i'm doing something wrong [again doh] but what is it

i liked the gold badges we had.....it was well... quieter looking

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO

Last edited by tomba; 09-21-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: spell
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Instead of "senior member" under our names maybe an option to have a one liner or something there custom like on the R1 forum. Members only option .

07midnight57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

I'd like to use an image of my wiener as my custom premium "member" graphic. Of course, the image will need to be shrunk a few hundred times from actual size. And it's not gold, it's actually.... well, perhaps I've said enough.
papawheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papawheelie View Post
i'd like to use an image of my wiener as my custom premium "member" graphic. Of course, the image will need to be shrunk a few hundred times from actual size. And it's not gold, it's actually.... Well, perhaps i've said enough.
tmi!!!

lmao
californiacruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomba View Post

i went to send helen a pm .......but i can't find it..just abunch of visitor messages...i'm doing something wrong [again doh] but what is it...
Go up to her post and left click on her forum name, Admin. It will give you a menu with sending a PM as one of the choices.

Everything looks a bit better and your problems don't seem quite so bad from the saddle of a bike! - Jack Conrad

oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Go up to her post and left click on her forum name, Admin. It will give you a menu with sending a PM as one of the choices.
cheers jack...only me and marbles missing then!!

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News