Member Poll on Proposed 'For Trade' Forum - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

View Poll Results: you prefer a separate 'trade forum' or if you prefer to keep 'For Sale' and 'Trade'
yes 31 47.69%
no 22 33.85%
indifferent 12 18.46%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2012, 03:49 AM   #11 (permalink)

Seems to me that if you added a Trade forum it would just mean that you have to look in two places instead of one if you want something. Probably most people that are willing to trade something will take money for it and some that want money will take a trade --- so they will end up double posting, ... sounds like it will create more work and confusion....

I see more negatives than benefits here. Might be nice to hear what others are thinking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce59 View Post
Seems to me that if you added a Trade forum it would just mean that you have to look in two places instead of one if you want something. Probably most people that are willing to trade something will take money for it and some that want money will take a trade --- so they will end up double posting, ... sounds like it will create more work and confusion....

I see more negatives than benefits here. Might be nice to hear what others are thinking.
I Agree..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce59 View Post

Also agree

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Well most of the swapping that would happen I would be for parts that most people would even think about that they want in the first place
Old 09-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I think I know what you mean but could you say that again in a different way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysmith View Post
Well most of the swapping that would happen I would be for parts that most people would even think about that they want in the first place

Old 09-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

Most of the swapping or trade that would happen I would be for parts that people in looking for or at 1. we're looking forward or the eventually looking they would come across things that they normally wouldn't find for sale
Old 09-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #17 (permalink)

Crap my auto text on my phone ant working right sorry
Old 09-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #18 (permalink)

i would rather look in one place and have it in the title
WTB (want to buy)
WTS (want to sell)
WTT (want to trade)

better management/ and cleaner forum, just my 2 cents
Old 09-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #19 (permalink)

I could be wrong but it seems like a veiled attempt to skirt forum rules of posting a price. Anyone could offer a trade for an item listed for sale and anyone listing an item that would also be interested in a trade could say so in their add which includes a price per forum rules. After all, most of us would certainly be willing to trade certain items for cash
Old 09-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #20 (permalink)

I can't help but feel that the outcome of this vote isn't going to make much of a difference.

You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News