Spam Topics, Thank you. - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 06:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Spam Topics, Thank you.

I wanted to take a moment and Thank all the Members who help police up all of the Spam Topics that keep popping up on Our Forum. There seems to be more popping up recently than normal. It is much appreciated by all of The Moderator's. Makes it so much easier to kill the spam when we keep getting the alerts from the members. Thank you!

Ed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Thank you everyone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Ditto

sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

No problem. I like to thank the moderators for their time to help run this site.

Now I just wish I understood why some people desire to play a game called Beat the Lock.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_noize2 View Post
No problem. I like to thank the moderators for their time to help run this site.
Me too they're doing a great job. (thumbs up smiley ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_noize2 View Post
Now I just wish I understood why some people desire to play a game called Beat the Lock.
I think it's a lighthearted fun thing mrNoize, gets the popcorn out of the cupboard at least ...... well sometimes.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..

Last edited by Caledonian Warrior; 09-03-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: not a nose but a noize !
Caledonian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledonian Warrior View Post
Me too they're doing a great job. (thumbs up smiley ?)

I think it's a lighthearted fun thing mrNoize, gets the popcorn out of the cupboard at least ...... well sometimes.
+1 for me too. Thanks to all the mods.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Keep up the good work them spammers are pretty diligent lately.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-
madtom421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

i forget the sign up process for the 4m, but i cant imagine its a "real person"... its a bot creating and posting in mass correct?

Isnt there a captcha or "enter the code you see below" as a counter measure against a bot creating a user/forum member?

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2LafMcc View Post
i forget the sign up process for the 4m, but i cant imagine its a "real person"... its a bot creating and posting in mass correct?

Isnt there a captcha or "enter the code you see below" as a counter measure against a bot creating a user/forum member?
This question has been posted directly to the Admin Team. Hopefully we hear something back soon. Thank you.

darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Vertical Scope has just added a new level to the sign up process. Hopefully it will curb some of the spam that's been served up lately.

sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News