RSWarrior.com Patch Pre-Order - Page 11 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #101 (permalink)

Just got my patch looks awesome. Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2014, 08:37 AM   #102 (permalink)

Got mine today. Cheers

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride warriors
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:30 PM   #103 (permalink)
Administrator

Anyone outstanding that has not got their patch? If you are missing one you ordered please PM me. We have 2 dozen patches left and I want to make sure I know in case I need to mail out a replacement. They will still be for sale until we run out or start offering the remainder as prizes.

Old 05-27-2014, 07:50 PM   #104 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Anyone outstanding that has not got their patch? If you are missing one you ordered please PM me. We have 2 dozen patches left and I want to make sure I know in case I need to mail out a replacement. They will still be for sale until we run out or start offering the remainder as prizes.

i'm very late to this...but i'd like to take a pair of patches from you please

i'll go back and see where to pay in the post - tomba

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
Old 05-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #105 (permalink)

Tom sort me 2 will you dont get time of late to sit looking would you mind tommo xx
il sort it with u in total many thanks
txt me to let me know
Old 05-28-2014, 07:06 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Tom sort me 2 will you dont get time of late to sit looking would you mind tommo xx
il sort it with u in total many thanks
txt me to let me know
with pleasure tommo ...i'll go do that paypal thingy again admin ...reserve another two please lol

Old 05-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
hiya - thank you by the way for doing the patches...much appreciated

i've ordered two pairs via paypal - could you send them both to my address and i'll get warrior blues pair over to him - do we owe more for international sending?

oh yes...nearly forgot an address would be handy - i'll pm shortly

Old 05-30-2014, 05:47 AM   #108 (permalink)

Hi to All,

i just ordered a pair.
If i need to pay more because of International shipping, please let me know.

Thanks
Old 06-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #109 (permalink)

Hi there ,ive just ordered 2 x warrior patches and paid by paypal total of $15 is this the correct amount including postage to UK ?. thanks ...Frec...

Old 06-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #110 (permalink)
Administrator

We are all sold out!

I held a few back in case anyone does not get theirs. I am shipping out the last 14 ordered today to everyone. At some point we will announce some little contests to give away the remainders. If you have any rallies or meetups planned this summer anywhere in the world please pm me the details. I will be happy to send a few of these your way to give away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News