RSWarrior.com Patch Pre-Order - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2014, 11:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I just now scaled a slightly smaller patch and its about 1/2-ounce weight. Maybe this new patch would be almost one ounce making it under two ounces weight in the envelope. So I'm assuming a 2-ounce charge.

I don't know if these are coming from Canada or from the US. Its possible that mail from Canada to the EU is far less expensive than the same mail from the US to the EU (which appears would cost $2.13 for one patch in a 4" x 9" letter-type envelope).

Sending these from the US also requires customs documents, don't know about Canada.

So these are just my guesses, and VS will know what the real deal is with mail to the EU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledonian Warrior View Post
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDMAN_FR View Post
Could we have a quote for the shipping cost to Europe???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-11-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2014, 11:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
Administrator

For International members looking to purchase these patches, please just PM us with your shipping information so we can check the cost of shipment.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
Administrator

**Important Notice**

For limited time only, we are including shipment World Wide for the International users to take part on this pre-order!

Old 04-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #24 (permalink)

How close are we to the 50 orders?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-
Old 04-14-2014, 02:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
How close are we to the 50 orders?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
We are at 30
Old 04-14-2014, 02:45 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
For International members looking to purchase these patches, please just PM us with your shipping information so we can check the cost of shipment.
Woops, I have already paid! You will have to get back to me for shipping costs to the UK when finalised.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

2 for Me!!

Figured I'd add a lifetime membership while I was at it!!
Old 04-14-2014, 02:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
Woops, I have already paid! You will have to get back to me for shipping costs to the UK when finalised.
Chris for limited time only, we decided that we will include shipping Word Wide rather than just North America
Old 04-14-2014, 06:31 PM   #29 (permalink)

I ordered two.
Thank you.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:01 PM   #30 (permalink)

ordered...i dont run patched either, but i'll support the buy! a few of us got together a while back madtom to do some site stuff...theres a lot of effort involved, so thanks admins for allowing us to have this stuff!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News