RSWarrior.com Patch Pre-Order - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default RSWarrior.com Patch Pre-Order

We are setting up a pre-order for the Black/Red 1.5" x 5" RsWarrior.com patch.

You can pre-order here: https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/payments.php

There are two options:

Single 1.5" x 5" black/red patch for $10

or

Pair 1.5" x 5" black/red patch for $15

**Shipping included in North America

**Important Notice**

For limited time only, we are including shipment World Wide for the International users to take part on this pre-order!

Here is the final product sample we received from the supplier. The file we sent had the logo in purple just like the current site logo. Due to popular demand, the patches will be made with a red logo rather than the purple you see now. They are iron backing at 75% embroidery coverage:

In order to fulfill this order, we need to put together a minimum 50 orders to get the pricing listed above.

If we do not meet the minimum order, we will refund those who submitted a payment with the pre-order.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo_rswarrior_red.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	57249  

Last edited by admin; 04-14-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2014, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Is it honestly that big of a financial risk to just make and sell the patches without a preorder?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-
Old 04-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Tom that is not the point, this is a Group Buy and that is how they work. It has taken a lot of effort to get this to this point so if you don't want to participate that's okay but I gotta say that a lot of people have worked a long time to get this sort of thing to happen here again and I'm absolutely 'in' for two patches because this place has always helped me and made my mods and my riding better. Plus the fact is nobody is getting rich building these patches in such small quantity, and no matter what else my biker-sense tells me this is a jump-in now or be hanging around the fringe next year when they are gone and there's not enough orders to make another affordable run. **** yes I'm in!

I just placed my order for a pair. Thanks to Admin and especially Danniella and Marco for going to bat and making these happen!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-10-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Old 04-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
Is it honestly that big of a financial risk to just make and sell the patches without a preorder?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Why should they risk losing a little money for something we, as a community, asked for? They are already out set up costs if this doesn't happen. If you don't like it, don't participate. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

Last edited by sangathor; 04-10-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Trust me guys I want a patch I just don't want to wait forever for 50 people to commit. They didn't specify how long they're going to wait so for these 50 people. Does ordering the pair count as 2 preorders?

You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-

Last edited by madtom421; 04-10-2014 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I hear you, but It's just a patch, not a tire. You can ride without it. Why does it have to be right now?

I'll tell you what, I don't even wear patches anymore, but when I get home I'll sign up for 2 to do my part. Just for you. If you seriously want one, maybe you'll do the same

Last edited by sangathor; 04-10-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Just ordered a pair of patches, I also answered my question in the process. The order expires in 30 days so I would assume that means we have 30 days to get the 50 preorders.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ordered my 2. That makes 8 in a couple hours. I don't think they'll have trouble filling an order of 50.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Just ordered one.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

ordered my 2 patches

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News