Happy 12th Anniversary RSWarrior! 6/22/14 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2014, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Default Happy 12th Anniversary RSWarrior! 6/22/14

Thought I'd post this up today. Tomorrow, June 22, will bee the forum's 12 anniversary! Happy birthday rswarrior.com. Thank you Carknee for creating this place us back when we needed a better place to go. Thanks to Vertical Scope for continuing to keep the lights on. I've been a proud member since that day in 2012. I have learned so much from you guys and met so many good friends because of this site. So thank you and happy birthday again. May you celebrate many more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sangathor; 06-21-2014 at 01:02 PM.
sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2014, 11:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to yamaweezle

Happy Birthday rswarrior.com!!! Gained & shared knowledge over the years, as well as conversed with some of the best people whom I've never met.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yamaweezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Happy birthday RSWarrior.com!

I'm very grateful for all the technical input and general Warrior information I received over the past 6 years on this excellent forum from members! Also got lots of Warrior parts, accessories, and other goodies a killer prices on here.

Thanks all!

Robert

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Dutch_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Happy birthday rswarrior.com! And a big thank you to everyone that keeps it running! There is a lot of great info and great people here that some I have met and others I hope to meet someday.

Sent from myPhone
Greg99a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Happy B-Day RSW! Wow, amazing. You know, I didn't start lurking until January 2003 and didn't join until January 2005, but I remember even back then there were guys here helping and participating and cobbling and generally having a great time. Somehow all that remains much the same as it ever was, plus the new members constantly bring new tips and tricks . . . its the best mc forum around!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Happy Birthday RSWarriors. Shows that a great bunch of Guys and Gals can keep the interest and help to all the new members coming on board. I only went back through some old threads the other week looking at some of the discussions that have been had solving issues for other members and the input from a lot of members still on the forum today.

Well done to everyone old and new.

Heff

heff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yes, we do have a great bunch of guys. I am glad to have been and still am a part of them. I have seen quite a few come and go.
jabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

Great people here, great advice, helpful info, and have met some people I consider to be friends now. How can you beat that? Here's to many more years, although I do wonder what may happen when the Warrior finally fades into oblivion...

It's so simple to be smart. Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it. - Anonymous

Member #3,925. Woo Hoo!!
californiacruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Happy birthday RSWARRIOR.com!!

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Happy Birthday!
quazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News