Love this site - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2017, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)

I gotta say. I've been a part of some other bike forums, and other than the Shadow forum...this forum has been just down right stellar.
Shawking1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2017, 05:12 AM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heftysmurf View Post
I bought another warrior just to be active here again.

That is how great this site is.
brilliant reasoning ...well for warrior aficionados anyway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

It goes beyond the machine, I've been a member since 07, joined while I was healing from an accident, since then the forum has seen me through some tough sh!t, the loss of my father, my girl leaving me, various states of phucktupness, and the guys are always here, we help each other out. to me we are a family bound together by this wonderful bike. When one of us loses a job we pitch in, if someone needs a part we work something out. I know my family is here for me just like I'm here for them. Oh yeah, and the bike phucking kicksass!

Old 07-06-2017, 11:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

I totally agree with Joey
Been a member since 012
Now on my second warrior also like Joey lost my mother n this site was awesome with support also though and MC accident and though my separation... Everyone here is awesome n always here to help in anyway​ that they can.....
The bond that has n is created here cAuSe of an amazing motocycle is amazing in it SELF. Thanks to everyone...

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Not saying this because I'm a vendor, But I have never seen a site ran as well or even close to as organized as rswarrior.
The moderators did such a great job and the main who started it deserve so much credit. I would have never lasted if this was a "normal" forum as I can't stand negative, tough guy internet bashing, bs that every site I have been on has at some point.
I know ArizonaWarrior is doing so much to keep this site alive and on track that it blows my mind when speaking with him. I really did not know how much though went into keeping the site clean, and not cluttered with the same questions over and over and over, so they built library sections with knowledge most mechanics would never ever know related to the Warrior.
Sorry for the long post. But The moderator keep it running and one day some of us will have to step up and take it over for them to relaxe, I just don't know enough and get to crazy so I don't think I will be able to help in that way, but will gladly chip in cash to help get the new breed started when the time comes.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Should also mention and say thanks to the man who started it all Carknee!

And other great mods like Sangathor.
Again if we all new what ArizonWarrior and in past Sangathor were doing to keep this place such a great place we would all be humbled just a little more. I am serious not kissing butt I was mind boggled when I talked in person to AZwarrior.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:45 PM   #17 (permalink)

So much happens behind the closed doors that people do not realize what goes into keeping this forum running like a well oiled machine. I for one who own a small family business understand that it takes a huge undertaking to make sure all is kept in order as so many little things are needed on a constant basis.

What I am trying to say is Thank You.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heftysmurf View Post
So much happens behind the closed doors that people do not realize what goes into keeping this forum running like a well oiled machine. I for one who own a small family business understand that it takes a huge undertaking to make sure all is kept in order as so many little things are needed on a constant basis.

What I am trying to say is Thank You.
Taking shots of rum, off of big breasted women in the Florida keys is not OIL!!!

Yes Sir keeping a small business from going under is a huge task.

Last edited by kylenv; 08-14-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #19 (permalink)

Everyone needs a little vacation as well .........might have to fly you down to Miami for a little R&R as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylenv View Post
Taking shots of rum of big breasted women in the Florida keys is not OIL!!!

Yes Sir keeping a small business from going under is a huge task.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #20 (permalink)

Someone say (oYo) ???
2NDWFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News