Spamapalooza - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2016, 01:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Bagged 3 more today. Fish in a barrel.
the bag-man.... hahaha ...good to have our 'guardian duo' with us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2016, 01:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Did something change to allow all these in?

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:03 AM   #13 (permalink)

From all the ones i saw it looked like one person under several aliases. glad you guys were able to get rid of them

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoligan2 View Post
Did something change to allow all these in?
No. Just someone persistent enough to jump through all the hoops of joining.
sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Just checking. Thanks

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Old 10-25-2016, 10:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Super Moderator

It takes moments to trash their work so what with everyone here on the first string squad those folks don't earn a dime with their sweat. Thanks everyone!

I just jabbed 2 more. Fun !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomba View Post
the bag-man.... hahaha ...good to have our 'guardian duo' with us

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:54 PM   #17 (permalink)

I have an admission guys. I too am a spammer. I have been trying to build your trust since 2009 and I guess its time.. does anybody want some AM-way? you don't have to sell anything.. just get a few people to sell under you and I promise you will make millions!! a good career in AM-way can get you money, chicks, cars, multiple warriors, and even a bigger schmeckle. so....whos interested?
evilrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrider View Post
I have an admission guys. I too am a spammer. I have been trying to build your trust since 2009 and I guess its time.. does anybody want some AM-way? you don't have to sell anything.. just get a few people to sell under you and I promise you will make millions!! a good career in AM-way can get you money, chicks, cars, multiple warriors, and even a bigger schmeckle. so....whos interested?
Sounds like a can't lose opportunity!
sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Where do I send my money? Ha Good one Evil!

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Old 10-26-2016, 04:12 AM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrider View Post

i don't know about the rest of you ...but i believe him !!

get him guys !!

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News