THANK YOU - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2002, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default THANK YOU

THIS IS A THANK YOU MESSAGE TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE. YOU FOLKS ARE A GREAT SOURCE OF INFORMATION. WHEN I PURCHASED MY WARRIOR I LOVED THE LOOKS AND THE PERFORMANCE, BUT THE ONLY SOURCES OF INFORMATION I HAD WAS THE OWNERS MANUAL AND MY LOCAL DEALER WHO WAS NOT MUCH HELP. WITH ALL YOUR POSTINGS I HAVE GAINED THE CONFIDENCE TO DO ALL MY OWN SERVICE WORK (SAVING MONEY IN THE PROCESS. I WILL TRY NOT TO USE THE DEALER FOR ANYTHING UNTIL I PURCHASE A NEW WARRIOR YEARS DOWN THE ROAD. THANK YOU AGAIN-KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK-RIDE SAFE!

HARLEY JONES
harley-jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2002, 12:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Re: THANK YOU

There definetely are a great bunch of guys/gals in here!

Cheers to all!
CarKnee
carknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: THANK YOU

we are all the same as you here. what ever you learn down the road i am sure that you will share with all of us the same as we will and do.

this forum and the other was a big plus on deciding on the purchase of my warrior. it helps to know what you can do with it before you buy it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
redbullssg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News